If you’re Olympic crazy, like I can be at times, you have to stop in to the host city; you just have to! Unfortunately, most of my money goes into keeping a RL house over my head, so I chose to visit London City instead. When I got there, the joint was jumping; over 80 avatars were hanging out around the central Regents Park, with spillover into the other two related sims. But I still managed to get a few nice shots in.
Being as old as I am, I remember when mod was the latest thing, instead of retro. Digging through the Marketplace, I found this vinyl dress from Gwen Carillon, great to throw on for a stroll with the lads and lasses around Soho. (It has a miniprim which doesn’t show well in these shots; if Gwen does a mesh version, I’ll run out to get it!) An old pair of bi-colored (or should that be “bi-coloured”?) boots from Graves added a nice touch, and I had just picked up some lovely je suis costume jewelry pieces the other day that complemented the whole thing.
The last step: heavy eye makeup, with eyeliner of the opposite color of course, and this lipstick design from HeadTurners, one of several available.
- Skin: PXL Candy SK NE Nude Lips LEB
- Hair: Mirada Sarita (jet black; no longer available)
- Eyes: Sterling Aritstry Jeweled Eyes (bright blue)
- Dress, bracelets, earrings: Gwen Carillon Designs Twiglette
- Shoes: Graves G97 Boots
- Additional Jewelry: je suis Brillante necklace and ring
- Nails: Mandala scripted nail system (medium)
- Makeup: Glamorize Tribal Touch Blacknight eyeshadow; BOOM Liquid Glaze (silver); HeadTurners Wet Shine Monochrome Lipstick 006