Sometimes you just gotta slow down and relax. That’s what’s so nice about the various popular coffee houses and bars in Second Life, such as the Pixel Bean (redesigned from last year); you can kick back as much as you want, have a cuppa virtual tea or coffee, even pet a cat if you want. (You can’t do that in real coffee houses, of course; health laws won’t let them have a house cat or dog.)
But you can have all sorts of fun besides relaxation, and here I’m having a little in Baiastice’s new ensemble, the Perla top and Diane cropped trousers. Don’t you just love well-fitting clothes? They work with you, move with you, instead of flapping in the breeze, so to speak. A splash of color in the shoes from Celoe to jazz it up a touch, and you’re made. (Although what I did was step away from the usual monochrome color scheme by mixing up a green top with black pants.)
Most of the jewelry here is a classic suite from Eclectica….
…and the hair is a very recent style by Truth Hawks.
Care for a cup of joe and a warm, friendly cat?
- Skin: PXL Faith (sunkissed, no makeup)
- Eyes: Sterling Artistry Jeweled Eyes (Tourmaline)
- Hair: Truth Skai (Cranberry) (mesh)
- Nails: Mandala HUD nails (short)
- Top: Baiastice Perla (Pistakio) (mesh)
- Pants: Baiastice Diane cropped trousers (black) (mesh)
- Shoes: Celoe Xylie pumps (Claret)
- Jewelry: Eclectica Jazz earrings, beads and bangles (Celadon); je suis brillante ring (Grays)
- Makeup: elymode Blue & Bronze 2 shadow; BOOM Love My Eyes liner and mascara (medium)
Photographed at the Pixel Bean Coffee House