Nadja Baxter turned me on to this new leather dress from Mimikri; it’s so nice that I have to share it with you. I chose a less urban setting for mine — Revelations, which has several nice natural areas to admire, and this set of ruins that I’m using to pose at. I’m on a big stairway leading up to almost nothing of a platform, so I have to balance on my needle-like heels very carefully.
The heralds always maintained you should not put metal on metal or color on color, but I think gold and silver together works out fairly well if you do it right. So, to complement the metallic gold dress (which comes out more olive in this lighting scheme, but I promise, it’s gold), I chose silver hair, boots, makeup and jewelry. Some items may no longer be available, such as the Portia hair from Truth Hawks, so please be aware. The only thing really new here is the dress, so I’ll just pass merrily on to….
- Skin: PXL Faith (SK NE LEB)
- Eyes: Sterling Artistry Jeweled Eyes (diamond)
- Hair: Truth Portia (silver, w/roots)
- Nails: Mandala HUD nails (medium)
- Dress: Mimikri Babe leather dress (gold)
- Shrug: Mimikri Babe Shrug (gold, sold separately)
- Scarf: Baiastice Escpa foulard (silver, size 1)
- Boots: SLink Tall Leather Thigh Boots (silver, curvy)
- Jewelry: EarthStones Crystal Elements Suite (Air/Silver); DLL onyx ring (silver)
- Glasses: primOptic Evole glasses (scripted)
- Makeup: Glamorize Champagne Combos 3 (Silver/Pixie Dust); BOOM Liquid Glaze (silver, lashed)