It’s not going to be over-difficult to judge this year’s OFPC, at least in one sense. I still have less than 20 entries this year. If you’ve been trying to make up your mind over entering, it’s time to get off the dime; there’s under a week to go before it closes for this year. Come on, folks, it’s usually not this difficult to give away money!
Of course, it’s always a tradition for me to show off what I’d wear to the Academy Awards. Several nice gowns came out just recently, and I was thinking of a group gift from PurpleMoon, to be truthful. But, in the end, I chose this:
Luscious emerald silk from Baiastice in this case, supported halter-style by a gold necklet looped through a slit in the cleavage. It catches attention with the rich color, the sinuous hugging of my curves, and that little peekaboo right there, and that daring yet demure slit. And it’s framed in a location that works well for functions like the Oscars — or would if it was real: the Rose Theatre complex. This is something of a go-to location for red-carpet photographers, and not just because of the red carpet; it has all these wonderful vistas and long hallways, making for lots of Grand Entrance possibilities. It was the most often used backdrop in last year’s contest, and the one I chose for my own photos.
I was going to wear my usual red hair — one reason I went with green, of course — then threw tradition to the wind on a whim, and went blonde. The jewelry is from Chop Zuey — Belle Roussel is becoming a tradition for me for evening wear, unless I plop for Lazuri.
My best prim lashes — meaning the ones I have the best adjusted to my eyes — are an old set from Miamai. A little glittery, but that works with evening wear.
- Skin: Glam Affair Cleo (America – Clean B)
- Eyes: Vision by A:S:S Adref eyes (evening sky)
- Hair: Truth Sally (blonde)
- Attachments: SLink Casual hands and Medium feet
- Nails: A:S:S Serenata (SLink applier)
- Gown: Baiastice Karin (Emerald)
- Shoes: ANE Opulence Heels (Black – SLink feet)
- Jewelry: Chop Zuey Hearts of Hope suite (platinum)
- Makeup: Senzafine Safira Eyeshadow (Azure); Buzzeri Gem Lips (Ruby – no longer available?); Miamai Catwalk Lashes